UPS 162 PWX EPOXY COATING
Is a solvent free 2-pack epoxy coating designed as a high build water resistant finish for use on the internal surfaces of potable water pipes and tanks (WRAS BS 6920 Compliance Pending).
- Solvent free epoxy coating designed for potable water application
- Outstanding application characteristics
- High build quality – 500 microns per coat – 1000 microns sag resistance
UPS EA4 2217 AF – AVIATION FUEL
Is a high-performance two-component solvent based epoxy coating specially developed as an internal lining for pipelines carrying aviation fuel or other refined petroleum products.
- Excellent corrosion resistance even under aggressive immersion conditions.
- Excellent adhesion to blast mechanically cleaned surfaces.
- Surface protection in crude oil and mixtures, petrochemical products and most industrial chemical immersion.
- Full complaint with the EI Standard 1541 ‘Requirements for internal protective coatings systems used in aviation fuel handling systems’.